
9 years ago I married my best friend. Every year I fall more and more in love with him. I married my Prince Charming! Lane is such a wonderful husband and father. Lane thank you for making my life so beautiful. Happy Anniversary! I love you!......... I'll never forget the day we got married. It was a gorgeous fall morning . The flowers were so beautiful on temple square. We got married at 9:40 in the morning. I was so excited I thought I would jump right out of my skin. I remember meeting Lane after I got ready. I forgot his ring and had to rush back into the dressing room to retrieve it. Lane and I had to wait about 20 mins for all of our guests to arrive. We were sitting on this huge couch. I remember our feet didn't touch the ground. Sitting across from us was another couple waiting to get married. The groom looked like he was going to faint. Lane and I sat back and laughed and him. I'll never forget walking into the ceiling room and seeing all our families. It was breath taking. The man that married us married my parents. It was so special. I wish I could remember everything he said to us. What a perfect day. Now 9 years later I could not have imagined the joy that I would feel almost a decade later. Two sweet boys and a wonderful husband. This is was makes life wonderful!
Happy Anniversary! Is it funny that I can still remember hanging out with you two just before you got married? Wow it seems so long ago and yet not.
ReplyDeleteWow! 9 years? That is so wonderful!...although you both look so young it could have been more than half that long that you've been married! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful in your picture? Sometimes don't you just want to go back and relive it? I know I sure do!
And by the way, I love love love your idea of having your boys' fashion show accompanied with music! We always had a fashion show too growing up, but it sure would have been better with music!! I'll have to do that with my boys when the time comes :)
Congrats! What a beautiful picture. Hope you get to do something fun for your special day!
ReplyDeleteI love you both. Such a rockin couple! You guys are amazing together. Congratulations on 9 years. You inspire me and Dave :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day for you. Hope it turns out to be a wonderful day and you get to do something fun.
ReplyDeleteYou guys really are a GREAT couple! I just have to say....I think you both look exactly like you did 9 years ago. I'm a little jealous about that!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Time certainly flies when you're having fun, right?! Have a wonderful anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou two haven't changed a bit in 9 years! You still look young and vibrant. You and Lane are so great for each other and it is neat to see a couple so in love. You are sweet Serena and Lane is so lucky to have you as his bride. Love you
ReplyDelete