Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things that you may or may not know about me ;D


Well it's 12:15 A.m. and I cant sleep! Ahhh! Not many people know that I'm not a sleeper. I have a really hard time going to sleep at night. I generally live on 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night. So while I was sitting here thinking about all the funny things about me I thought it would be fun to share with my friends and family "Things that you may or may not know about me. Well here it goes.
1. I cant sleep. Most nights.
2. I love 80's music. I mean Love it!
3. I worry constantly! I'm a worry wart.
4. I love the snow. It reminds me of being a kid. I love that feeling.
5. I really love learning about Princess Di. I've read several books about her I cant get enough.
6. When I feel uncomfortable I shut down.
7. I'm trying really hard to grow my hair out. I love it short but I found a picture of me with long hair and ever since have been dreaming of long flowing Pocahontas hair.
8. I'm shy in new situations. I know I know you saying to yourself Serena's never shy. I say Oh yes I am.
9. I fell in love with Lane after our first date.
10. I miss my kids like crazy when they are at school. I get so excited when they walk through the door.
11. I like having my home full of neighborhood kids. I like our house to be the hang out house.
12. Two of my favorite stories are A Christmas Carol , and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
13. I hate my birthday. I don't like attention on me.
14. My ankle hurts everyday. I mean kills everyday. I feel like a 100 year old woman.
15. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love cooking for my little family and making our own family traditions.
16. I hate living on a hill. What were we thinking! But I love my home.
17. I pray like 20 times a day.
18. My favorite color is black. Its slimming.
19. When its fast Sunday I always fast for my children. No matter what!
20. I have awesome taste. I just cant afford it.
21. My mom is my hero.
22. My brother besides my husband is my best friend.
23. I love the peace that a blessing gives me.
24. I have nightmare's I'm still in high school.
25. I'm afraid of being alone.
26. I want a baby so bad I can hardly stand it.
27. When I'm sick I like to do my hair and make-up. It makes me feel better. Since Lane and I have been married I've only left our house twice with no make-up on.
28. I love Gone with the Wind. When I was little I would try to dress up like Scarlet O'Hara.
29. I love to clean. I love a clean house. But I must confess. My shower is nasty. I hate cleaning that thing.
30. I love the smell of dirt.
31. I love old houses. I dream about owning one some day.
32. I love to have a project going on at all times.
33. I'm stubborn. I'm trying really hard not to be.
34. I love to learn about my family history.
35. Some times my life feels like groundhogs day.
36. I love being in the Primary. I love love love it.
37. I watch Oprah everyday at 4.
38. If I were the bread winner in our family I would have liked to be an undertaker. I know I'm crazy.
39. I love cloudy cold days.
40. And last but not least. I have a beautiful life. Its better then I could have ever imagined it would be.
Now you tell me something that I don't know about you. Ta Ta ;)

5 comments:

  1. Serena, you are ADORABLE! So fun to learn more about you!! Sorry you can't sleep. That's no good! And I can't believe you would want to be an undertaker - ew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I've been thinking it was about time to do another one of these random blogs.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting to know you better through this post. I want to do a post like this soon!!! :) you are such a sweet person. I'm so glad I know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my little buddy, I love that I knew almost all of these.
    Something about me...
    I love blue toilet water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a babe serena! i loved this :)

    ReplyDelete