Well it's that time of year again. The kids go back to school. The boys were ready for school this year. We had a pretty long summer. Laney started the second grade and Ryan is in his last year of pre-school. I'm always so excited for the boys to start school but I have to be honest I love having them at home. I miss them so much. Every year the night before school I make a special back to school dinner. This year was homemade chicken strips. Yum! Then after dinner we have a fashion show. We crank up the music and the boys show off there new clothes. It's so funny to watch them dance around. The boys are looking forward to a great year!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Back to School "10"
Well it's that time of year again. The kids go back to school. The boys were ready for school this year. We had a pretty long summer. Laney started the second grade and Ryan is in his last year of pre-school. I'm always so excited for the boys to start school but I have to be honest I love having them at home. I miss them so much. Every year the night before school I make a special back to school dinner. This year was homemade chicken strips. Yum! Then after dinner we have a fashion show. We crank up the music and the boys show off there new clothes. It's so funny to watch them dance around. The boys are looking forward to a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww....they look so cute! Can't believe Ryan is going to school now! What the heck are you going to do now every other day? I think you're going to go crazy with the quiet house!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house. You guys are always having sooooo much fun. Love you
ReplyDeletebecause you are the cutest mom ever! -love the special dinner and the fashion show :) you are a babe
ReplyDeletevery cute miss rena. cutest boys ever!!
ReplyDelete