I told my mom about 8 years ago that when she dies I want my Great Grandma's dresser. She said you got it. So a few weeks ago my Mom came to me and said she wanted some space and asked me if I was ready for Grandma's dresser. I was shocked that she was giving it to me already! I was thrilled to get it. This dresser was my Great Grandma Estella Teel's. It's so beautiful I love it. It's a Thomasville dresser so the quality is awesome. It looks so beautiful in my bedroom. I think its so cool that my clothes are sitting in the same place that my Great Grandparents and Grandparents clothes were sitting. I also Scored some old library chairs from my mom too. I know they don't look like much now but they are going to look awesome at my kitchen table when I get done refinishing them. Ahhh So excited! I cant wait to start on my new project.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
My Grandma's dresser/new project
I told my mom about 8 years ago that when she dies I want my Great Grandma's dresser. She said you got it. So a few weeks ago my Mom came to me and said she wanted some space and asked me if I was ready for Grandma's dresser. I was shocked that she was giving it to me already! I was thrilled to get it. This dresser was my Great Grandma Estella Teel's. It's so beautiful I love it. It's a Thomasville dresser so the quality is awesome. It looks so beautiful in my bedroom. I think its so cool that my clothes are sitting in the same place that my Great Grandparents and Grandparents clothes were sitting. I also Scored some old library chairs from my mom too. I know they don't look like much now but they are going to look awesome at my kitchen table when I get done refinishing them. Ahhh So excited! I cant wait to start on my new project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! What I want to know is how your mom scored the library chairs. I could so use some awsomeness like that.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're out sanding as I write this! I love a new project. CAN"T WAIT TO SEEM THEM ALL DONE!
ReplyDeleteYOU are amazing and so crafty! can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDelete