A few weeks ago Ryan had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It just happened to fall on the same day Laney had a day off of school. My friends little boy is in Ryan's pre-school class so we decided to make a fun day of it. We went to the pumpkin patch and went through the corn maze. Afterwards we went to the patch to pick our pumpkins. The night before it had rained so it was pretty muddy out there. The kids were getting tired and cold by that time so we told them we would buy pumpkins at Walmart. So we went back to my house and had lunch and rolled out cookie dough. We also made cute bat paper bag puppets. Later on in the week we went to our friends and painted our pumpkins. We had so much fun! We love fall fun!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
The haunted history tour/ Halloween fun with kids!
A few weeks ago Ryan had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It just happened to fall on the same day Laney had a day off of school. My friends little boy is in Ryan's pre-school class so we decided to make a fun day of it. We went to the pumpkin patch and went through the corn maze. Afterwards we went to the patch to pick our pumpkins. The night before it had rained so it was pretty muddy out there. The kids were getting tired and cold by that time so we told them we would buy pumpkins at Walmart. So we went back to my house and had lunch and rolled out cookie dough. We also made cute bat paper bag puppets. Later on in the week we went to our friends and painted our pumpkins. We had so much fun! We love fall fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I'm impressed that you went on the Haunted Tour. I'm pretty sure, even though I don't put much stock in all of it that I would be freaked out for weeks and Ry would hate the fact that I wouldn't go anywhere in the dark! What a fun thing though for you guys to do!
ReplyDeleteThat history tour looks and sounds amazing! What an awesome idea.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are getting so big and so are Tiff's, I can't believe it!
Happy Halloween!