
I know...... The camera sucks;) So Lane and I never get each other gifts at Christmas. We never have money to. But I still wanted to do something special for my husband. So I made him a 12 days of Christmas gift. I cant tell you what I put in the envelopes because I don't want to spoil the surprise. But I can tell you it was fun to make.

Ryan's window.

Laney's window.

Lane's Grandma paints and so this year I asked her if she would come over and paint the boys windows for Christmas this year. She did snowflakes and a snowman on Laney's window. And on Ryan's she did a Christmas tree. It turned out so cute. We are so grateful for Grandma!

Steve is here. We got him on Saturday. They boys were walking on clouds all day!

Boys and Steve!

Ryan's letter to Santa...

Laney's letter to Santa.....
Ok, first of all I LOVE your header pics. It has apparently been awhile since I actually clicked over to your blog from Google reader, but I must say they are lovely. I was thinking of you guys and Steve the other day as I was walking by the Christmas trees on Saturday. It gave me a chuckle that's for sure. Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI love your Christmas tree! So cute!!!! What a cute idea to do the 12 days of Christmas for Lane. :) And I love your header! Your pictures are so beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSteve is beautiful absolutely a perfect example of what a Christmas tree should look like. Also the windows are gorgeous can I hire Lane's Grandma, LOL! The 12 days of Christmas made me teary eyed (ok so I'm already feeling a bit sappy this morning)but what an awesome idea. A turn sign of how much you love your sweetheart. Serena I love you and the great example you are to me. Thanks for sharing your moments..
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about December! I have doubts that I will get everything done before Christmas. I love your tradition with Steve. I hope the boys enjoy the magic for many more years. I can't help but wonder how many more Christmases we have with Kaden and Laney believing in magic. But I will stop there before I get all weepy! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love Steve. and I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI want to come to your house for hot chocolate.
OR you guys could come over to ours... come OVER!
i love it. the pictures were the best part
ReplyDelete