
Top: Lane and I before race! Bottom: Me and my friend Lindsey!

Lane did the Pocatello fun run last year . It has five races though the summer. I felt inspired after watching how much fun Lane had doing it last year. This is the first race of the year. The next one is in June. It was a lot of fun and I'm really proud of myself. The pic on the bottom is me with my friend Lindsey.
Wow Reen...I had NO idea that you were doing this! Way cool...You're my hero!
ReplyDeleteGood job!
ReplyDeletewow, that is so wonderful! Good for you. I cant barley run after emma.... never could join a race!
ReplyDeleteI've thought about doing that too, but haven't got brave enough to do it yet.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! So jealous. You and Lane are super cool for doing such a challenging activity together.
ReplyDeleteImpressive Serena!! You look good, I love your hair. Looks like you darkened it. Looks hot!!
ReplyDeletenice. very nice! sereously i want to do this, not for the experience tho...just for a good picture. oh..the meaningless things of this life:)
ReplyDelete