Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sleddng and Snuggies!

Laney and I rockin the Snuggies!
Laney and I reading next to a crackling fire;)


Daddy and boys sledding "10"



Lane ran to Walgreen's the other day and picked me up my leopard snuggie. I love that thing. It's funny. Now I can fit in with all the old people in the nursing homes. The boys went sledding on Friday with there Dad.They had so much fun.

5 comments:

  1. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Serena! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Call me and we will go to lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look "hot" in your leopard snuggie. You so don't fit in with all the old people yet! I think I need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha Lane really must love you!! :) And that look you have whilst reading by the crackling fire is classic!!!
    haha!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holly eff!
    your family makes snuggies look good
    i want one like your sassy cheetah one
    rarrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete