Laney and Ryan were there as well. They had a great time listening to the local band and running around. The boys wanted to know if I was feeling OK. I asked why? Laney said, " Dad not to be rude or anything, but you look like crap!" Kids are freaking awesome! They just tell it like it is!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
2010 Pocatello Marathon!
Laney and Ryan were there as well. They had a great time listening to the local band and running around. The boys wanted to know if I was feeling OK. I asked why? Laney said, " Dad not to be rude or anything, but you look like crap!" Kids are freaking awesome! They just tell it like it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally forgot....I was planning on saying something to you about it! You're just awesome! I will never understand why someone would want to do something like that....but way to go!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteDid you lose control of your bowels? I hear that happens a lot.
ReplyDeleteTake a few weeks off. Seriously.
ps- Rena IS a super hot babe!
You are my inspiration Lane! Amazingh job. I'm running the Wasatch Back(Relay Ragnar) next July. I hope I'll be in half as good of shape as you are. Seriously- I'm going to get on my treadmill right now. GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome... Congrats on finishing the race yet again..
ReplyDeletenice job dude! im a little jealous
ReplyDeletethis poast makes me fill like a fat ass