Last year for my Birthday my friends Tiffany and Annie got us tickets for the Celine Dion concert. I was pumped to go on a girls weekend with my friends. The concert was scheduled for the 21st of November. Three days before the show Celine postponed her concert due to illness. We were all really disappointed but it was also a blessing for me because we had just moved into our new house and life was crazy. It was rescheduled for 22nd of February. So we packed our bags and headed for Salt Lake on Sunday. Tiffany had shirts made for us complete with Celine's name written in gold letters across it. Can I just say that Celine Dion was amazing. That woman has a set of pipes! She was so gorgeous and her show was awesome. You can really tell that she truly loves what she does. Thanks Tiff and Annie for such a wonderful Birthday gift!!!
oh my hell i love you. "there were nights when the wind was so cold" hope the concert was super cheezy fabulous. my gay aunt is jealous today.
ReplyDeleteWas Celine's OLD OLD man, I mean er husband there too? Or what about her kid with the super long hair??
ReplyDeleteI hear her shows are amazing. Wish I could've gone too!
You look totally babe in the pics!
love you!!